Like most website operators, InhaTarget.com collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. InhaTarget.com’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how InhaTarget.com’s visitors use its website. From time to time, InhaTarget.com may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
inhatarget.com also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. inhatarget.com does not use such information to identify its visitors, however, and does not disclose such information, other than under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information, as described below.
Use of personal information
We use the information you provide to register to our newsletters.
We will not sell your personal information to third parties.
We would like to send you email marketing communication which may be of interest to you from time to time.
You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email.
Legal grounds for processing personal information
We rely on one or more of the following processing conditions:
- our legitimate interests in the effective delivery of information and services to you;
- explicit consent that you have given;
- legal obligations.
Access to data
You have the right to request a copy of the information you gave us by subscribing to our newsletter. If you would like a copy of some or all your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com
Retention of personal information
We will retain your personal information in our database. We use third party service like MailChimp to handle a list of subscribers to our newsletter.
Rights in relation to your information
You may have certain rights under data protection law in relation to the personal information we hold about you. In particular, you may have a right to:
- request a copy of personal information you sent when subscribing our newsletter;
- ask that we update the personal information you sent when subscribing our newsletter, or independently correct such personal information that you think is incorrect or incomplete;
- ask that we delete personal information that you sent when subscribing our newsletter, or restrict the way in which we use such personal information.
- object to our processing of your personal information;
- withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal information (to the extent such processing is based on consent and consent is the only permissible basis for processing).
If you would like to exercise these rights or understand if these rights apply to you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Third Party Links
Additionally, information about how you use our website is collected automatically using “cookies”. Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity.